Heorshe Singapore take our responsibilities under Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”) seriously. We also recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data
We respect privacy and are committed to protecting the privacy of our people who are HEORSHE’s friends. This privacy notice proclaim how we obtain and use your personal information data which you leaved to us and how to be protected it.
We are HEORSHE SINGAPORE. (“we”, “us”, “HEORSHE SINGAPORE. “), a company registered in Singapore. Our registered address is 207A, Punggol Place, 821207, Singapore.
You can contact us by writing to us at email@example.com. If we need to contact you for servicerelated matters, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you have provided to us in your order.
Types of Data Collected
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
We collect information from you when you.
- Browse on our site
- Enter any prize draws or competitions
- Fill out the cooperation program forms
- Engage with us on social media
- Contact our customer service team
Content information collected
- Details of your interactions with us through our customer services, for example details of any complaints or comments you make.
- Your social media username if you interact with us through those channels.
- When you are interested in our cooperation, you will leave your name, phone number, email address and so on in the program form.
- We automatically receive your Usage Data. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Personal data usage
We use your personal data to:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To enable us to perform our contract with you.
- To respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints.
- To measure how satisfied our customers are.
Keep the personal information secure
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties (see above) who have a business need-to-know. They are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
You also have several other rights over your personal information, which are:
- The right to ask us what personal information we have about you and to have a copy of your
personal information from us;
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data;
- The right to object to our legitimate interests;
- The right to object to us sending you marketing communications;
- Require us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good
reason for us to continue to process it;
- Where our use of your personal information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw
your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.