Dental-Care Sippy Cup
All babies are unique and will progress from bottle-feeding to their first sippy cup, independent drinking, and open cup drinking at their own pace. All the while, babies are getting new teeth, making this process difficult and sometimes painful. We considered tooth order closely when developing the Dental-Care Sippy Cup, designing a unique straw, with a “small wing” to help baby uniformly distribute the applied force while they are sucking. This novel approach helps to reduce the pressure on each tooth and the jaw, so that baby’s teeth can grow in a healthy way.
DENTAL-CARE SIPPY CUP
Transition from bottle feeding to cup is another baby developmental milestone. Heorshe Dental-care Sippy Cup is to bridge the gap between bottle feeding and open cup because they prevent spilling while also giving your child more independence.
Heorshe Dental-care Sippy Cup, a teething remedy for the little mouth. Our spout design can prevent the risk of misalignment of the teeth.
– Ideal to help with the transition from bottle to cup
– Designed to help reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic or spit up.It only lets liquid out when the baby sucks
– Allow to feeding in any position
– Spout is 100% silicone, soft, flexible and designed for optimal compression
– Easy to assemble and clean
– 6oz/180ML, Stage 1 Spout
9oz/280ML, Stage 2 Spout
– High Polymer Antibacterial Material，BPA free
– Microwave and Top rack dishwasher safe